Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: who's car?

Neutron
    Country
    United States
    So you are the one that got the prototype Atom? They used to call it the mule car. What have you done to it? looks a ton better than when Brammo had it in the shop all those years ago
    the high profile toy thrower

Fermion
    Country
    United States
    1. I bought it from gage like 4 months ago. I haven't really done anything but the wheels and wing appearance wise. I put a harrop tvs on it and 80 injectors. We are about to strip it down and powdercoat the frame black next week. Build new wing mounts. Rebuild the shocks. Mount the wide fenders. I've been randomly auto crossing it. And got bored a couple times and took it to the dragstrip. It ran a 11.4@ 114 before the tvs. And a 10.3 @ 124 after. Pulls the wheels every time lol.

Lepton
    Country
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Civette View Post
    1. I bought it from gage like 4 months ago. I haven't really done anything but the wheels and wing appearance wise. I put a harrop tvs on it and 80 injectors. We are about to strip it down and powdercoat the frame black next week. Build new wing mounts. Rebuild the shocks. Mount the wide fenders. I've been randomly auto crossing it. And got bored a couple times and took it to the dragstrip. It ran a 11.4@ 114 before the tvs. And a 10.3 @ 124 after. Pulls the wheels every time lol.
    What are your 60's? 1.4s? 10.3 is quick for 124 - damn cheese grater aero...
    2011 Ariel Atom Not Supercharged
    2006 Range Rover Sport Supercharged

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12