Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Used 2013 Ariel Atom 3 with Honda K24 for sale

Banned
    Country
    United States
    crazy how many scams happen now a days... it's just so easy for them :-/

Country
    United States
    You guys are so negative and unimaginative! I can think of 3 scenarios that don't really sound so unappealing to me.

1. Yes, it's a scam and you get to spend some time playing the part of an idiot duped by his guile. Only to tell him he's the fool and waste his time.

2. Yes, it's a scam but he goes so far as to allow you to meet him, whereupon you get to meet an internet scammer IN PERSON and you finally get to blow off his kneecaps and cut off his hands for being such a degenerate. (Seriously, I've DREAMED about getting to meet one of these people in person, just to get all my frustrations out on.)

3. He's legit and needs a end-of-year tax write-off and actually doesn't care that he's selling for 50K under least and you score an AA3 for 25k.

Either way If you're not a moron it can be at least entertaining for a bit.

Just talked to Franz (the real one) he said its a scam. The car is really for sale but in the 70k range. He assumes the other guy is looking to get some deposits and run.

Country
    New Zealand
    There are a couple more at mid $20K on the same website.

The 450HP model even shows a paddle shifter installation. Car price... $25,966.67.

Motors > Buy > Cars & Trucks > Atom - For sale by owner
    01100001 01110100 01101111 01101101 00110001

Country
    United States
    That SRA for $11k sounds like a great deal! What a SCAM. I wonder if using a car as unique as the Atom is good for "sales".Every one of those "ads" is a ripoff of an Ebay auction. Scumbellies...
    The power of an Atom is a terrible thing to waste! Atom owner/operator since 2007. The more you chase perfection,the faster it becomes. John Force for President! (I asked him once in person...he laughed)

Electron
    Country
    United States
    Wow, that's funny. All 3 of those ads were taken from eBay. The SRA is still for sale on eBay, the real price is around 35k. The black on is also still listed for 72k. You can find the red one in "completed listings", and you can see it on this website in the "cars for sale" section.

These people are such scum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12