Thread: New member

Lurker
    Country
    UK

Hi all! Just introducing myself. An Aussie who works in Russia and who keeps an Ariel 3 300 at his house in the south of France - one of the 20 or so Atoms registered for the road in France. Also have a Porsche Boxster.
    The Atom is a truly awesome machine and I can't drive it enough!

Re: New member

Welcome, Walrus! I'm a fellow Aussie (Perth) who also used to live in the south of France (Bordeaux-area primarily). What part of France?

We'd love to see photos of your Atom! And please feel free to use the Regional forums here to organize and promote events in your area.

Country
    United States

Welcome to the forum Walrus. You surely have the right attitude about your Atom!
    "Opportunities do not come to those who wait; they are captured by those who attack."

Lurker
    Country
    United States

Hiya, glad to be an owner of one of the best cars in the world, had mine for 2 1/2 years and live in the country of it's birth.

Steve

Country
    United States

Quote Originally Posted by steve050567
    Hiya, glad to be an owner of one of the best cars in the world, had mine for 2 1/2 years and live in the country of it's birth.

Steve
    Hi Steve, Welcome to the forum and thank you for joining us here. What is the color and spec of your Atom?
    "Opportunities do not come to those who wait; they are captured by those who attack."

Country
    United States

Welcome to Walrus and Steve. Glad you are here.